Saddle Fitting Evaluation- $100
First time saddle fitting evaluation will be tailored to each horse and their needs. Each evaluation will take about an hour and half.
- Static conformation analysis
-Evaluation of movement in hand
- General palpation of muscles to help evaluate areas of soreness
- Tracing and measurements of their back to help evaluate saddle fit
- Discussion of horses history, current job, strengths, and weaknesses
- Discussion of what rider is feeling and their thoughts on the saddle -Checking current saddle for fit and any flaws/needed repairs/adjustments
-Evaluation of movement under saddle (HELMET REQUIRED)
- Professional recommendation on next step for current saddle or recommendation for other saddles if needed
- $40 additional per additional horse/saddle owned by same owner
Onsite flocking after evaluation- $50 /saddle
High quality Jacobs wool is used for all wool-flocked saddles
-Requires the panels to be dropped and several hours of work.
- Recommended every 3-4 years Turnaround time is approximately one week, but can vary. Please check with Courtney on a more accurate turnaround time per saddle.
Billet replacement- $150
Due to the nature of billets, all 4 will be replaced even if only one needs it for safety reasons.
Turnaround time is approximately one week, but can vary. Please check with Courtney on a more accurate turnaround time.
-Please contact for pricing if panels have to be dropped to replace billets.
*****First flocking adjustment on your new bespoke-made Takt saddle is always FREE*****
Please contact for pricing if you have multiple horses/ multiple saddles. I do have a multihorse discount!
Are you interested?
We would be happy to give you more details regarding our services. Please contact us at +1 919 6071883 +1 919 6071883 or use our contact form.
Call us at +1 (919) 607-1883 or use our contact form.
Located in Durham, NC and serving the horses anywhere that we are requested! Virginia trips scheduled every 2-4 months.
Like us on Facebook and Instagram to keep updated on our events and show results!