Saddle Fitting Evaluation- $100
First time saddle fitting evaluation will be tailored to each horse and their needs. Each evaluation will take about an hour and half.
- Static conformation analysis
-Evaluation of movement in hand
- General palpation of muscles to help evaluate areas of soreness
- Tracing and measurements of their back to help evaluate saddle fit
- Discussion of horses history, current job, strengths, and weaknesses
- Discussion of what rider is feeling and their thoughts on the saddle -Checking current saddle for fit and any flaws/needed repairs/adjustments
-Evaluation of movement under saddle (HELMET REQUIRED)
- Professional recommendation on next step for current saddle or recommendation for other saddles if needed
- $50 for every additional saddle on same horse
Onsite flocking after evaluation- $50 /saddle
High quality Jacobs wool is used for all wool-flocked saddles
-Requires the panels to be dropped and several hours of work.
- Recommended every 3-4 years Turnaround time is approximately one week, but can vary. Please check with Courtney on a more accurate turnaround time per saddle.
Billet replacement- $110
Due to the nature of billets, all 4 will be replaced even if only one needs it for safety reasons.
Turnaround time is approximately one week, but can vary. Please check with Courtney on a more accurate turnaround time.
-Please contact for pricing if panels have to be dropped to replace billets.
*****First flocking adjustment on your new Takt saddle is always FREE*****
Please contact for pricing if you have multiple horses/ multiple saddles. I do have a multihorse discount!
Are you interested?
We would be happy to give you more details regarding our services. Please contact us at +1 919 6071883 +1 919 6071883 or use our contact form.
Call us at +1 (919) 607-1883 or use our contact form.
Located in Raleigh, NC and serving the horses anywhere that we are requested! Quarterly trips made to Northern Virginia.
Like us on Facebook and Instagram to keep updated on our events and show results!